Less Litter warrants to the first and original retail purchaser that our Less Litter Box will be free from defects in material and 100% 316 Austenitic Stainless Steel. Each litter box is individually inspected and unique serial number is marked in high-definition laser. Our Warranty program is a commitment to our customers, an expression of our confidence in the quality of our products, and a statement that we stand behind that quality.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, the warranty does not cover slight variations in shape, stainless steel surface patterns, finishes and/or craftsmanship. It is normal new stainless steel to have scratches and uneven brush patterns. It is normal to have visible welding area for our product sizes.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover failure due to alteration, misuse, inappropriate application, crash or impact damage and general wear and tear. No warranty is given for defects caused by normal wear and tear, scratches, accidents, modifications or any types of repair other than those authorized by Less Litter. No warranty is given for defects resulting from conditions beyond Less Litter’s control including, but not limited to, misuse, overloading, expose to chemicals and environment outside our guidelines or use the product in accordance with Less Litter’s written instructions or guidelines included in the original packaging or/and confirmed email with the product purchase made to the original purchaser
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers corrosion under normal usage, repair or replacement for defects that prevent the litter box functions as an animal waste receptacle within the continental United States only, not returns within 21 days of purchase. Products that are returned in our 21-day return period are processed differently. Those terms and conditions can be found here.
To start the warranty, submit a claim with photos. Our team will respond back within 5-7 business days following a review of your request.
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your warranty claim is approved, you will be supplied with a Return Material Authorization number (RMA#) and a pre-paid shipping label. Please do not ship your product to us prior to receiving your RMA#.
We recommend the following guidelines when shipping your return:
- Pack your item securely in adequate cardboard packaging to ensure there is no damage to the returned product during transit. Damages due to inadequate package may result in ineligible for warranty
- Insert any related paperwork inside your box. This will include your printed Return Material Authorization number and packing slip and proof of purchase
- Attach your return label to the package.
- Ship your return based on the shipping label provided.
- Warranty covers repair or replacement for defective products within the continental United States only